The Squamish Barbell clinic merges healthcare and fitness by having practitioners who understand each component and work to create a symbiotic relationship between them. The practitioners offer support to both gym members and the general public. Our sound proofed onsite clinic offers Registered Massage Therapy (RMT), Chiropractic and Registered Clinical Counselling.
To book an appointment please visit our ONLINE BOOKING SCHEDULE and click on either the MASSAGE THERAPY, CHIROPRACTIC or COUNSELLING tabs.
The Squamish Barbell clinic merges healthcare and fitness by having practitioners who understand each component and work to create a symbiotic relationship between them. Our practitioners offer support to both gym members and the general public. Our sound proofed onsite clinic offers Registered Massage Therapy (RMT), Chiropractic and Physiotherapy. To book an appointment please visit our ONLINE BOOKING SCHEDULE and click on either the MASSAGE THERAPY, CHIROPRACTIC or PHYSIOTHERAPY tabs. Booking is also available via the Squamish Barbell App available for free download from the App Store.
* We accept Visa, MC and E-Transfer to email@example.com
* You can find us in the Squamish Barbell building (38930 Mid Way) in the marked clinic door with the red mailbox!
THE FOLLOWING HEALTH PROTOCOLS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN OUR CLINIC:
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of any type of illness, if you live with someone who has symptoms, or if there is any chance you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 (and you were not in full PPE) please do not come in to the clinic. We will help you reschedule for a later date.
2. Please do not bring anyone else into the clinic with you, including children, unless medically necessary.
3. Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. When you arrive please first remove your outdoor footwear and then immediately wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door before having a seat.
4. If you have any concerns about your appointment please contact us prior to your arrival. Each practitioner’s contact info is provided below.
Jane Abbott, RMT
Paul Greenwood, DC
Paul is a Chiropractor with a degree in Human Kinetics. He also is a certified CrossFit Level 1 coach. His background is in competitive ski racing and coaching. He is passionate about skiing and climbing.
Lori O’Hare, RMT
Lori has been an RMT in the Sea to Sky corridor since 2006. She is a mountain biking enthusiast with a background in competitive swimming. She also played recreational and rep level roller derby.
Maja Duncan, RMT
Maja’s RMT practice is based on a passion for optimizing performance in sport and life. She loves her outdoor sports, and you’ll also find her climbing and hanging upside down on an aerial apparatus. She enjoys working with aerialists, dancers and gymnasts.
Maggie is a physio who has worked with athletes of all types since 2000, first as an exercise physiologist and strength coach and then as a physiotherapist. She has her Masters of Kinesiology and Masters of Physiotherapy and continues to consult with organizations such as Alpine Canada and Freestyle Canada.
Interested in joining the Squamish Barbell Community?